Most people at any level of age have to experience leg pain at least once in their life. It is considered as one of the most common problem influenced on us. There are a wide range of types of leg pain such as dull ache or stabbing sensations. It also occurs either or both legs. Many people underestimate this disease because they think that it cannot lead to the death. However, symptoms as well as its consequence ranges from light to severe. Some people contracting leg pain might feel annoying or uncomfortable simply while others have to be affected by severe pain which even makes you hardly in mobility or placing weight on their legs. Besides, there are other common symptoms that you can feel including numbness, weakness or tingling sensation.
There are a wide range of factors which have been considered as causes leading to leg pain. However, most commonly, leg pain is beacuse of muscle spasm, cramp, muscle fatigue, dehydration, nutritional deficiencies and standing in many hours. At time, leg pain might be seen as one of sign of tendonitis, muscle strain, stress fractures ( also known as overuse injury). Besides these mentioned above causes, some medical conditions can trigger to leg pain such as diabetes, arthritis, varicose veins, restless leg, thrombosis as well as nerve damage, gout, All these factors can cause the leg pain. Minor pain or dull pain of leg might be disappear or relieved in some days. However, you can reduce its damage, symptoms as well as speed up the process of healing by top effective home treatments.
However, you should to go to consult doctor firstly for severe leg pain when it migh be hampering their daily activities.
Below are the top ten effective home remedies for getting rid of leg pain.
Cold Compresses For Leg Pain
No sooner do you contract leg pain because of physical activity, you need to apply home remedy called cold compresses to reduce its painful feelings. By function in controlling swelling, numbing and controlling inflammation of the issued area, cold compresses helps in reducing quickly and effectively the pain. Moreover, by the cooling effects, the home remedy also speed up the process of healing.
- Prepare a towel (just thin towel), Wrap several ice cubes by this towel. Also you can use frozen peas’ bag.
- .Put the towel with ice cubes on the issued area for 20 minutes when the legs are kept elevated. Need do not apply ice cubes on directly skin.
- Try to repeat the home remedy for few days a week for the best result. Keep the habit until your leg pain disappear.
Note: Applying ice cubes on affected area directly make your skin frostbite.
The home remedy called massage lend you a helpful hand in getting rid of leg pain effectively. If muscle damage is the main cause leading to leg pain, you should think about the home remedy first to promote the recovery faster and quicker. The research conducted by Medicine journal in 2012, experts found that if you experience leg pain due to muscle damage as exercise’s consequence, you should apply the home remedy for 10 minutes. Since the ancient time, they often called the home remedy like massage therapy.
Not only do massage benefit leg pain but it is also helpful in enhancing blood circulation as well as relieving anxiety and stress.
- Rub several warm coconut, olive and mustard oil on skin directly.
- Applying firm get gentle stroke, keep massaging the affected area for around 15 minutes.
- Try to repeat the home remedy at least 3 times every days.
Besides using home remedy such as massage with extracted oil or cold compress, natural ingredients is such a home remedy for stopping leg pain. Since the ancient time, turmeric is considered as a most common used ingredients in treating disease due to its powerful properties. Turmeric is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, that’s why this powerful herb plays an important role in shortening the time of healing. Moreover, curcumin which is included in turmeric with a significant amount plays an important role in reducing pain and inflammation. It is also a good choice when you are having some symptoms of sprained ankle.
- Add some drops of lukewarm water into turmeric powder with a tablespoon. Mix these ingredients to make a paste. Add a teaspoon of sesame oil into the paste. Rub gently yet firm after applying the paste on the skin. Leave it on skin for 25 minutes then washing off with lukewarm water. Try to repeat the home remedy at least twice per week.
- Alternatively, if you do not time, just simply drink several cup of lukewarm turmeric milk at daily.
- Another option you can pick is supplement more turmeric on daily meal. However, you just only do the home remedy when consulting with doctor.
- Effective And Useful Treatments for Sneezing
Apple Cider Vinegar
Relieving leg pain by increasing in the amount of apple cider vinegar consumption is an ideal way for many people loving nature. Apple cider vinegar is often chosen by people contracting leg pain through gout pain or arthritis. Due to the alkalizing effect of turmeric, this ingredient is really helpful in dissolving the amount of uric acid in our blood.
Moreover, not only do turmeric reduce the pain but it also improves the toxin buildup of joints as well as connective tissues. Additionally, apple cider lend you a hand in treating leg pain by providing a wide range of vitamins and ingredients like calcium, potassium and other essential properties which is needed for easing inflammation.
- Add 3 glass of raw apple cider vinegar into a glass of lukewarm water. Soak your legs for 25 minutes with this water. Try to repeat it once for a day.
- Alternatively, mix 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a cup of lukewarm water. Add several drops of honey for more flavored. Try to drink it more than 2 times daily.
- 10 Best ways to lose weight on the cardio machines
Ginger is known as a powerful herb which is full of anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties. That’s why using this natural ingredient can help in reducing inflammation as well as pain effectively. Moreover, using home remedy having ginger can improve blood and circulation flow that helps in easing muscle pain. Massage with extracted ginger oil for several times daily to easing the pain of the affected legs.